Sort by

HL7 Head Lice Comb

$14.50
THE ONLY HEAD LICE COMB YOU WILL EVER NEED! 100% EFFECTIVE * 100% effective* Independently tested* Patented diamond tines to strip lice without ripping hair* Stainless steel tines UNIQUE DESIGN * Twin head for all hair types* Ergonomic handle*...
View Product
Add to Basket
Add to Basket
Out of Stock
HL7 Rapid-Rid Gel 200mL
View Product

HL7 Rapid-Rid Gel (200mL)

$19.90
KILLS LICE & EGGS HL7 Rapid-Rid is a specially formulated head lice treatment, which has a physical action on head lice causing them to rapidly dehydrate and die.  ODOURLESS & PESTICIDE FREE Rapid-Rid Gel is different from other commonly...
View Product

IngroZero (30g Tube)

$15.50
DESCRIPTION: IngroZero is a clinically proven, salon strength gel, for ingrown hairs. It treats and prevents ingrown hairs and leaves you with smooth bump-free skin. It quickly relieves discomfort and itchiness associated with ingrown hairs...
View Product
Add to Basket
Add to Basket
Out of Stock
John Plunkett Dark Spot Eraser 30mL
View Product

John Plunkett Dark Spot Eraser (30ml)

$40.00
An Everyday Dark Spot Removing Serum. In four weeks your skin will feel smoother and healthier. In eight weeks your skin will have a revived even tone. - Skin is instantly hydrated, feels refreshed and revived- Lightens and brightens your skin tone-...
View Product

NS Lip Balm (10g Tube)

$6.70
PROTECTS & CONDITIONS * Natural and organic formula* Provides long lasting relief for sore lips* Protects against weather damage (sun and wind)* Natural Paw Paw* Handy tube (10g)* All ages including infants THE NS DIFFERENCE * NATURAL moisturises:...
View Product
Add to Basket
Add to Basket

NS Lip Complex (10g Jar)

$7.20
NS-3 Complex was designed for both men and women as a deep lip care treatment. The Natural petroleum free formula is perfect for the delicate skin on the lips. Weather, illness, or lip licking habits can lead to sore, dry flaky and irritated skin. The...
View Product
Add to Basket
Add to Basket
Out of Stock
Plunkett's Aloe Vera 99% Pure - Gel (75g)
View Product

Plunkett's Aloe Vera 99% Pure - Soothing Gel (75g Tube)

$8.20
WANT HIGHEST QUALITY ALOE VERA? This thick, yet light natural gel uses 100% pure, certified organic, cold-pressed Aloe Vera – as if taken straight from the plant and making up 99% of the final product. The remaining 1% is made up of high quality,...
View Product