John Plunkett Superfade Sunscreen SPF30+ (75mL Tube)$12.50
Broad spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen is water resistant protection and helps to screen out UVA and UVB rays to protect the back of your skin following treatment with Superfade Original Cream. May assist in the prevention of some skin cancers and contains moisturisers to reduce the drying of skin.
- Protects hands and body from sun damage and prevents age spots and pigmentation
- Broad spectrum SPF 30+ helps screen out both UVA and UVB rays
- May assist in the prevention of some skin cancers
- 3 hours water resistant formula
- Contains moisturisers to reduce dryness of the skin
- Use in conjunction with Superfade Original to protect and correct
- Fragrance free
- Sunscreens help prevent sun damage that can result in unwanted pigmentation
- Moisturisers prevent drying and ageing of skin
- Easy, effective protection from sun damage that can cause age spots on the hands and body
- This product will not fade existing pigmentation, but will protect exposed skin from further sun damage
- Shake before use
- Squeeze gently to apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin half an hour before sun exposure
- Re-apply at regular intervals
Contains sulphites and hydroxybenzoates.
May cause allergic reactions.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective hat and eyewear.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store below 30 degrees
Always read the label
Use only as directed
WHY SHOULD I USE SUPERFADE SUNSCREEN?
Since pigmentation is aggravated by sun exposure, it is very important to protect your skin against further damage by using an SPF30+ sunscreen.
Superfade Sunscreen SPF30+ is a broad spectrum, water resistant sunscreen suitable for use all over the body as well as hands.
WHAT PROTECTION DOES THIS SUNSCREEN OFFER?
It blocks both UV-A and UV-B rays to protect against the formation of freckles and brown spots caused by the sun, as well as moisturising your skin.
DOES SUPERFADE SUNSCREEN LIGHTEN PIGMENTATION?
This product is for protecting the skin from further sun damage and the resulting pigmentation. Used alone they do not lighten pigmentation.
HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT BEFORE APPLYING?
After applying Superfade Cream or Face Cream to the pigmentation, wait a minute or two before applying UV Hand Shield or UV Day Shield to all exposed skin.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Octyl Methoxycinnamate 80 mg/g:n Organic absorber of UV (effective UVB filter)
4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 30 mg/g: Organic absorber of UV (effective UVB filter)
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 20 mg/g: Organic absorber of UV (effective UVA filter)