Mandy's Soft-Feel Wax Strips - (Large-Legs 24 + 2)$9.00
Mandy's Soft Feel Wax Strips are ideal for removing unwanted hair from larger areas such as the legs. The soft fabric-like backing strip is pre-applied with a salon strength wax which quickly and easily removes unwanted hair with the roots, ensuring that regrowth is finer, softer and sparser. No mess. No fuss. No heating required.
The wax is infused with Juniper Berry Extract known for its soothing and calming benefits. Includes After-Wax Treatment Cream sachets to calm and comfort skin and remove wax residue. Mandy's Soft Feel Wax Strips are reusable. Each strip can be used 3-4 times depending on skin condition and hair growth.
Complete the treatment by applying the After-Wax Treatment Cream sachets enriched with soothing Geranium Oil, which comforts skin and dissolves wax residue.
- Rub strips briskly between hands to warm
- In colder weather a blast from a hair dryer is helpful
- Separate strips slowly
- Smooth on firmly in direction of hair growth
- Immediately peel off in opposite direction
- After waxing apply the After-Wax Treatment Cream (sachets enclosed) to soothe, calm and comfort the skin and remove any wax residue.
- Ensure your skin is free of excessive oil and moisture before waxing – but at the same time it shouldn’t be dry or scaly.
- Be sure the strips are adequately warmed – there should be no audible “crackling” sound when the strips are separated.
- Keep your skin in tip-top condition by moisturising and exfoliating regularly. This way you’ll avoid unwanted ingrown hairs.
- The gentle soft-feel strips, together with our unique wax strip formulation, facilitate a strong "grip" and are well suited to tough, more-difficult-to-remove hair.
CAUTION - DO NOT
- Use if diabetic.
- Use on areas treated with Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, or Alpha Hydroxy products.
- Use facial toner, astringents, any products containing fragrance or alcohol before, or immediately after waxing.
- Use any deodorant or any products containing fragrance or alcohol before, or immediately after waxing.
- Wax over acne, cuts, sunburnt skin, moles, varicose veins, warts, eczema, open wounds or any other skin ailments.
- Wax repeatedly over the same area as this may cause bruising.
- Scratch or rub skin after waxing.
- Expose waxed area to harsh sunlight or hot water before or after waxing. Wait 8 hours before suntanning.
- Apply wax to any area around the eyes or inside the nose. If irritation occurs – please consult a doctor.
Diabetes can cause the skin to thin. Diabetics also have poor circulation - therefore waxing could cause bruising and tearing which could result in an infection
WHY DO I HAVE WAX RESIDUE LEFT ON MY SKIN?
The wax strips may not have not been heated sufficiently.
The wax strips may have been left on your skin for too long before removing – remember once you have smoothed the wax strip firmly onto your skin you must remove it IMMEDIATLEY
Solution: Re-apply the same strip in the usual way then pull the strip off in the same direction as it was applied. Use the After-Wax Cream to soothe the skin and remove wax residue. Do not wash off with water.
SOME WAX REMAINED ON THE STRIP AFTER USE, WHY?
The strip may not have been warmed sufficiently.
Solution: Fold strip in half and rub vigorously before reopening strip and reapplying. Alternatively give the strip a blast from a hairdryer
WHY IS MY SKIN BRUISED / IRRITATED AFTER WAXING?
If the area is waxed repeatedly over a short space of time, the skin can bruise and become irritated.
It is vital for the skin to be held taut to prevent any movement of the skin when the strip is removed.
When pulling back the strip it is crucial that the wax strip is pulled back, parallel and close to the skin and not upwards. Pulling upwards may result in bruising, or breaking the hair and not removing the hair with the root.
Always apply After-Wax Cream or a soothing oil or gel (e.g. Aloe Vera) after waxing.
Do not wash off with water.
WHY HAS THE HAIR NOT BEEN REMOVED?
The following points need to be adhered to for the hair to be removed effectively:
The hair needs to be at least 2- 4mm long before it is removed.
The skin must be clean, dry and oil free before waxing.
The skin must be in good condition (and moisturised) otherwise dry, flaky skin (and not hair) will stick to the wax
The skin must be held taut when removing the strips.
The strip must be pulled off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
The strip must be removed in one quick motion – not too slowly.
The strip must not be removed upwards but must be kept parallel and close to the skin.
The wax on the strips must be heated sufficiently, by rubbing the strips vigorously or by using a hair dryer.
Wax Strip: Glyceryl Rosinate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated, C12-C18 Triglycerides, Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Silica, Juniperus communis (Juniper berry) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, CI 145410 (Red 27 Lake)
After-Wax Treatment Cream: Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Allantoin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, Tocopherol Acetate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Geraniol