Plunkett's Hi-Potency Aloe Vera - Moisturiser (200mL Tube)$17.60
This light, refreshing moisturising lotion uses 100% pure, certified organic, cold-pressed Aloe Vera – as if taken straight from the plant and making up 90% of the final product. The other 10% is loaded with the added goodness and skin restoring properties of natural Vitamin E, along with Shea Butter, Sandalwood and Chamomile. This highly concentrated natural moisturiser is a must for your skin. Plunkett's Pure Aloe Vera Moisturiser contains no added color, fragrance, petroleum or parabens.
Being certified organic, Plunkett’s Hi-Potency Pure Aloe Vera Moisturiser isn't loaded with chemicals, and you can feel that refreshing difference! It simply sinks into the skin, quickly, absorbing deep into the skin layers (dermis) where it can do the most healing. With essential vitamins, nutrients and natural moisturisers it nourishes your skin without those harmful additives. It can be applied to almost any part of the body supplying that cooling and refreshing satisfaction to many layers of the skin.
Aloe Vera is one of the best products you can get for your skin and is given to us by Mother Nature herself. Often referred to as nature's medicine plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and cool, as it soothes and hydrates the skin on contact. Aloe improves penetration of water retaining moisture in the skin.
Discover the many uses of Aloe and join the thousands of people who are discovering the miraculous healing power of Plunkett’s Hi-Potency Pure Aloe Vera Moisturiser.
- High potency pure cold pressed Organic Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera improves penetration of water, retaining moisture in the skin
- Also contains Natural Vitamin E, known for its skin restoring properties
- Along with Shea Butter, Sandalwood and Chamomile
- Essential vitamin, nutrients and natural moisturisers nourish skin
- Naturally cooling and refreshing
- Dry, hot, dehydrated skin
- Sensitive skin
- Sunburn and windburn
- Chapped, cracked, rough skin
- Burns, cuts and grazes
- Waxing or shaving rash
- Skin rashes (nappy)
- Peeling or damaged skin
- Problem or ageing skin
Apply liberally as often as required
Suitable for daily use all over your body
For external use only
Store below 30°C
IS IT REALLY PURE?
Most skincare products utilize a base of water. Check the product’s ingredient list. If the first item listed is water, stated in any manner, the product is water-based. Plunkett’s first ingredient is certified organic Aloe Vera making up 90% of the final product weight for weight.
90% Aloe Vera
NO added water
NO parabens or PEG’s
Low irritation due to purity
NO artificial colours or perfumes
NOT crystal clear (usually reconstituted)
Pure Aloe Vera juice from the plant is a light green to golden colour. Products that are completely clear or bright green/blue in colour indicate they are a reconstituted product, not straight from the plant. If they are green or blue etc, then colouring has been added.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CERTIFIED ORGANIC?
Organic means grown in soil that is free from the following:
NO Toxins Traces
WHO CERTIFIED THIS PRODUCT?
NASAA Organic Standard, in compliance with the National Standard for Organic and Bio-Dynamic Produce. The relevant Accreditor is the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS)
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
100% Pure Certified Organic Aloe Vera:
Hydrates skin preventing water loss
Dissolves away dry skin tissue
Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
Stimulates collagen production
Reduces the effects of ageing
Natural Vitamin E:
Protects and nourishes skin
Helps heal damaged skin tissue
Eases dryness and helps skin retain moisture
Reduces scarring and diminishes photo-ageing
Soothes dry, damaged or sensitive skin
Leaves skin supple and soft
Reduces redness and sensitivity
Soothes dry, irritated skin