PLUNKETT’S NS 8 HEEL BALM COMPLEX
For very dry, rough, cracked or thickened heels and feet
Many heel balms are ointment-like making them thick, greasy and messy to use. They can make your feet slip on hard floors and can even stain carpets and bed sheets. NS 8 Heel Balm is different - it has a unique formula. Its natural*, non-greasy CREAM formula spreads easily and absorbs quickly to give fast results. NS 8 Heel Balm Complex gives you soft, smooth heels without the mess or fuss. Visible results guaranteed within days, feel the difference in 1 DAY.
NS 8 Heel Balm Complex is an intensive formulation which contains a broad spectrum of natural extracts, vitamins, moisturisers and exfoliants that work in synergy to remove dry, thickened skin and raise moisture binding to quickly restore soft, smooth and supple skin to problem heels and feet.
HYDRATES, SOFTENS, SMOOTHES AND EXFOLIATES
* Intensive cream – a little goes a long way
* Fast Relief - from painful cracked heels
* Fast Acting - soft, smooth heels within days
* No Slipping in Shoes - fast absorbing
* No Sliding on Floors - non-greasy
* No Foot Files - natural exfoliants remove thickened skin
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
* Urea - a skin conditioner that maintains skin moisture balance and seals cracked skin
* Lactic & Malic Acid – AHA’s that exfoliate and remove dead and thickened skin
* Allantoin, Evening Primrose Oil, Aloe Vera, & Grape Seed Oil - moisturise and hydrate very dry skin
* Calendula, Arnica, Thyme, Sage & Menthol - soothe dry, rough skin
* Zinc, Homeopathic Tissue Salts & Vitamin C - provide essential skin nutrients
* Very dry skin on feet and heels
* Dry, itchy feet
* Scaly feet
* Heel fissures
* Cracked toes
* Rough skin on elbows, arms, knees and legs
* Diabetic dry skin on legs, feet and heels
* Cracked heels – diabetes
* Cracked feet - diabetes
ALSO SUITABLE FOR SKIN AFFECTED BY
* Xerosis (extremely dry skin)
* Keratosis Pilaris (small, hard bumps)
* Ichthyosis (scaling of skin)
WHY PODIATRISTS RECOMMEND NS 8 HEEL BALM COMPLEX
Most Heel Balms are based on a single active ingredient, namely Urea. Such formulations use a high percentage of urea (25% or higher) making them extremely greasy and more difficult to absorb into the skin, this necessitates the use of bed socks, to prevent slipping and sliding. NS 8 is a SYNERGISTIC formulation – Ns 8 contains Urea plus 5 other key active ingredients. SYNERGY is superior to single active-ingredient formulations because it lowers the potential for skin irritation (Studies show that Urea irritates the skin at 7.5%) and provides not only moisturisation but also exfoliation. NS 8 Heel Balm Complex also contains AHA’s which gently and effectively exfoliate thickened, dead skin…. which means that you don’t need to use foot files or pumice stones making NS 8 the best choice also for those with diabetes.
NS 8 Heel Balm Complex is Natural and PETROLEUM free which gives one peace of mind. (Fissures allow faster absorption of toxic ingredients into the bloodstream).
NS 8 Heel Balm Complex is more than just a heel balm …it provides EXTRA benefits, supported by another 15 naturally active therapeutic ingredients to improve overall skin condition and health.
As far as its formulation is concerned, NS 8 Heel Balm has no rival!
NS 8 HEEL BALM AND DIABETES
People with diabetes often experience less sensation particularly in their feet. This means it is very important to look after the skin on the feet by using a natural moisturiser that is quickly absorbed by the skin and avoid using physical abrasion which can damage the skin. A heel balm that contains exfoliants will ensure gentle, gradual removal of dry, cracked skin and eliminate the need for foot files or pumice stones.
Skin provides a protective barrier against infection by secreting natural oils for instance sebum, that not only softens skin, but also maintains the normal pH balance to inhibit bacterial and fungal growth. It is vital to prevent dry skin by using a natural moisturiser and cleansing with a soap alternative. A moisturiser that contains Natural Moisturising Factors will be more easily absorbed and therefore is more effective. Dry skin can be itchy and result in skin infections and complications such as cellulitis.
Dry skin is more sensitive and therefore it may be beneficial to avoid known skin irritants like parabens, propylene glycol, tea tree oil, lanolin, colours and perfumes
DAILY CARE FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES
* Wash feet daily with a gentle cleanser and dry between toes
* Moisturise feet and legs daily with a natural moisturiser
* Don’t apply cream between toes
* Avoid walking in bare feet
* Wear shoes that fit well and don’t rub
* Cotton socks help prevent excessive perspiration
* Check feet regularly for tinea or infection and treat cuts promptly
* Take care cutting toenails to prevent ingrown nails and infection
* Don’t use physical abrasion (foot files or pumice stones) on feet
* See a podiatrist regularly
NS 8 HEEL BALM IS THE BEST CHOICE
FOR DIABETIC SKIN ON FEET & HEELS
THE NATURAL, PETROLEUM-FREE FORMULATION MEANS
*Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF) absorb quickly providing optimal moisturisation
*Natural Emollients soothe and soften dry, rough, flaky skin, making it look and feel better
* Natural Exfoliants gently and gradually remove dry, cracked skin, thereby eliminating the need for physical abrasion (foot files or pumice stones) which can damage the skin
* Non-Greasy, Non-Slip formulation which eliminates the need for socks