John Plunkett Skin Treatments
WHAT IS PROTECTIVE DAY MOISTURISER?
* A rich day time moisturising cream
* Effectively hydrates and protects skin from the harsh Australian climate
* Suitable for dry skin
* Contains potent moisturisers, antioxidant vitamins and sunscreens
HOW DOES IT WORK?
* Provides high level of protection against Australia’s harsh climate
* Hyaluramine, avocado and calendula oils hydrate and repair
* Antioxidant vitamins protect from ageing effect of free radical damage
* Broad spectrum sunscreens protect against UVA and UVB
* Skin is protected from sun damage and environmental stress
* Hydration balance is restored and photo-ageing is delayed
I love this product. It’s light enough to be easy to apply and not feel too heavy and moisturising enough to really work. I like that it also is sun protective
I rated this 5 stars, because this moisturising cream I'm using makes my face nice for my face.
I use it day and night after my shower.
This cream is good for the face. And it's a good moisturiser for you're face. And it leaves your face really nice and moist.
Good for eczema or people with sensitive skin.
It is impossible to find a moisturiser that works so well as Plunketts. I have tried other brands in the past but nothing beats the results of this excellent Aussie cream.
Very happy with this
Light and easy. However I miss the Radiance Sun Protection Day cream
I love this product, it gives the best moisture with the added protection of 15 spf. I normally don't like the feeling of sun protection in my daily moisturizer but this one feels great on. Very happy!!!
I use this product daily and I love it. Only a small amount is required and keeps my face feeling soft and protected. Love that it has SPF 15 in it too!
I have used this product forever. I wish it was still available in New Zealand as it protects against the harsh sun in this hemisphere.
I have been using this product for decades now and am delighted that so many people remark on my good skin and am happy to recommend this skin cream to them. I have tried other brands but they don't compare to our John Plunkett's Australian made product.