Australian owned and made, Plunkett's 99% Pure Aloe Vera is extracted from Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice which contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Aloe Vera, also known as 'Natures Medicine Plant' is renowned for its cooling, soothing and hydrating properties which restore dry and damaged skin. Plunkett's 99% Pure Aloe Vera Gel contains no added water, alcohol, parabens, artificial colours or fragrance and is easy to apply and readily absorbed.
Don’t be fooled:
* Pure Aloe Vera from the plant is not green or blue but clear, although it may naturally darken slightly over time
* 99% Pure Aloe Vera, not 100% gel
Why choose Plunkett’s 99% Pure Aloe Vera Soothing Gel?
* 99% Aloe Vera (less than 1% excipients)
* Certified Organic Aloe Vera
* Also contains Allantoin known for its restorative properties
* Low irritation due to purity
* No added water
* No parabens or PEG’s
* No artificial colours or perfumes
* No alcohol
Why we love it?
* Light, natural gel – as if directly extracted from the plant
* The Gel provides a long lasting protective film that seals over skin or wound
* Soothes, cools and restores damaged skin
* 99% Pure Certified Organic Aloe Vera
* Soothing, cooling and restoring sunburnt and wind damaged skin
* Minimising peeling
* Helping your tan last longer
* Minor burns, cuts and grazes
* Relieving irritation associated with non-poisonous insect bites
* Relieving waxing or shaving rash
TIP: Keep Plunkett’s 99% Pure Aloe Vera in the fridge for maximum cooling effect
I am 77 and often burn myself when using my oven. I have no trouble with the burn if I immediately wash the part under cold water, then use the aloe vera and put more on a few hours later and next day. Even though my skin is now very thin at my age.
This is an excellent product, I have already been through one tube & got more for Xmas presents. It leaves my (old & very sensitive) skin soft & soothed.