John Plunkett Skin Treatments
John Plunkett's Skin Treatments
Starting in 1983 John Plunkett decided to work on developing a range of Therapeutic Skincare products to help treat the scaly unattractive sunspots known as Solar Keratosis on the backs of his wife, Betty’s hands. The cream worked extremely well and John soon found himself making the cream for his friends. This started John's journey of making convenient topical treatments that plague everyday Australians.
WHAT ARE SUNSPOTS?
- Due to the Australia’s lifestyle and climate, years of unprotected sun exposure are now catching up with the Baby Boomers, in the form of Solar Keratoses, or Sunspots.
- About 50% of the Australian Caucasian population over 40 years of age have at least one Sunspot.
- Sunspots usually occur on the face, hands and other exposed skin.
- Sunspots are raised and red or white, unlike age spots which are flat and brown.
HOW DOES SUNSPOT CREAM WORK?
- Salicylic acid gently removes surface skin cells
- Works gradually to remove sun damaged skin layers
- These layers are then replaced by healthy new skin
- Safe and gradual treatment
- Painless and non-invasive
- No prescription required
- 5% Salicylic Acid gradually removes damaged skin
- Painless alternative to liquid nitrogen removal
- No burning or stinging
- Remoisturises skin
- Results appear after 4 weeks
WHAT IS PSORIASIS?
- Autoimmune inflammatory skin condition
- The normal skin cell cycle accelerates from 28 days and can become as short as 3-6 days causing a build-up of skin cells
- Excess skin cells shed in dry silvery scales
- Skin becomes dry, scaly and irritated
WHAT IS PSORIASIS CREAM?
Aids in treatment of psoriasis and other skin conditions associated with scaling and inflammation.
- Helps soften and remove scales
- Reduces itching and redness
- Assists in restoring skin to normal condition
- Helps treat symptoms of psoriasis
- Coal Tar: 50mg/mL
- Precipitated Sulfur: 30mg/mL
- Salicylic Acid: 20mg/mL