NEW HOSPITAL GRADE WOUND CARE!
Microdacyn is a revolutionary NEW antiseptic for wounds. It is Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Microbial, pH neutral, Non-Toxic Antiseptic that heals and protects all wound types.
Microdacyn wound care is based on a medical technology breakthrough where it physically kills germs without antibiotics.
Now used in major hospitals nationally.
BENEFITS OF MICRODACYN
* Controls and prevents infection
* Controls inflammation
* Reduces wound odour
* Improves blood, oxygen and nutrient supply to the wound
* Significantly improves the healing time for chronic wounds
* Suitable for all ages - babies to the elderly
* Compatible with all types of dressing
* Can be used anywhere on the body including mucous membranes
HOW IS MICRODACYN DIFFERENT?
Microdacyn is different because it doesn't have ingredients that cause damage to healthy skin allowing you to heal as fast as possible!
HOW DOES MICRODACYN WORK?
Microdacyn replicates the body’s own infection response defence mechanisms that occur naturally. By using these mechanisms to fight infection it helps your wound heal faster and reduces the risk of infection.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE HEALING TIME
Microdacyn has had dramatic results and has been clinically proven to treat minor, acute and chronic wounds.
- Heals Minor Wounds: Abrasions, Minor burns, Minor wounds, Skin cuts, Rashes
- Heals Acute Wounds: Incisions, Lacerations, Punctures, Second degree burns, Stitches
- Heals Chronic Wounds: Open wounds, Third degree burns, Surgical wounds, Infections, Ulcers
HOW TO USE MICRODACYN
Spray Microdacyn Solution directly onto/into the wound. Apply enough so that the area is completely saturated and leave for 15-30 seconds. If a deeper clean is requires Spray Microdacyn Solution onto a sterile gauze or cloth and use it to thoroughly clean the wounded area.
Depending on the severity of the wound and to treat infection more aggressively, place a bandage or gauze heavily soaked with Microdacyn solution over the wound. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
Spray a generous coating of Microdacyn Gel to seal and protect the wound.
Repeat the above steps 1-4 every day for the first 5 days when starting treatment and continue to use until the wound is closed.