Microdacyn Wound Care
Microdacyn is a revolutionary wound care product. It is pH neutral product that reduces the risk of infection and healing time for all wound types.
Microdacyn wound care is based on a medical technology breakthrough where it physically kills germs without harming healthy tissue, or the use of antibiotics.
Now used in major hospitals nationally.
BENEFITS OF MICRODACYN
* Reduces the risk of infection
* Reduces inflammation
* Reduces wound odour
* Establishes optimum wound healing environment
* Significantly improves the healing time for chronic wounds
* Suitable for all ages - babies to the elderly
* Compatible with all types of dressing
HOW IS MICRODACYN DIFFERENT?
Microdacyn is different because it doesn't have ingredients that cause damage to healthy skin allowing you to heal as fast as possible!
HOW DOES MICRODACYN WORK?
Microdacyn replicates the body’s own infection response defence mechanisms that occur naturally. By using these mechanisms to fight infection it helps your reduce healing time and reduces the risk of infection.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE HEALING TIME*
Microdacyn has had dramatic results and has been clinically proven to treat minor, acute and chronic wounds.
- Minor Wounds: Abrasions, Minor burns, Minor wounds, Skin cuts, Rashes
- Acute Wounds: Incisions, Lacerations, Punctures, Second degree burns, Stitches
- Chronic Wounds: Open wounds, Third degree burns, Surgical wounds, Infections, Ulcers
HOW TO USE MICRODACYN
Spray Microdacyn Solution directly onto/into the wound. Apply enough so that the area is completely saturated and leave for 15-30 seconds. If a deeper clean is requires Spray Microdacyn Solution onto a sterile gauze or cloth and use it to thoroughly clean the wounded area.
Depending on the severity of the wound and to treat infection more aggressively, place a bandage or gauze heavily soaked with Microdacyn solution over the wound. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
Spray a generous coating of Microdacyn Gel to seal and protect the wound.
Repeat the above steps 1-4 every day for the first 5 days when starting treatment and continue to use until the wound is closed.