Plunkett's NS 8 Natural Footcare
This luscious balm soothes, softens and moisturises dry, chapped or sunburnt lips. It soothes cracked nipples and protects against nappy rash. It does not contain petroleum jelly or any other nasties which are regularly found in many balms. 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin and 99% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
SUVANA IS UNIQUE:
* NO parabens or sulphates
* NO mineral oil or petroleum by-product
* NO harmful chemicals or preservatives
* NO animal testing
* NO artificial fragrances or colours
*100% totally natural ingredients
*99% from organic farming
*Australian made and owned
*Handy 25g tube
Suvana Organic Paw Paw & Honey Balm is EFFECTIVE ACROSS A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
* Moisturising dry, chapped or sunburned lips
* Soothing cracked nipples
* Calming and protecting against nappy rash
* Caring for dry, cracked, irritated skin
* Minor cuts and burns
* Soothing stings, bites and itchy, swollen skin
* Moisturising areas such as cuticles, elbows and cracked heels
* Special applications such as lip and eye shadow primer and eyebrow styler
For dry, cracked lips and any other area requiring moisture, apply regularly.
This product contains natural ingredients that may harden in cooler weather, if so warm tube in hands before opening.
Store below 28°C out of heat, sunlight and vehicle.
papaw and honey balm is a great lip moisturiser and protector and stays on for hours. pleasant taste that is probably healthy.
I can't agree more with the previous review, I feel exactly the same. I have tried many different lip balms in the past and this is by far the best. A tiny bit goes a long way and you feel the benefits almost immediately your lips feel soft and protected and it lasts all day. I also like the fact that it is organic and made of natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Its really a must buy.
I have tired many different lip balms over 20 odd years. And this is the best by far - after one application your lips are left feeling soft and protected for most of the day!